NUTRIPEPS Le Forum Index du Forum
NUTRIPEPS Le Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Food Supplements (like Ensure, Boost) and Extending Life

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NUTRIPEPS Le Forum Index du Forum -> Diététique et compléments alimentaires -> Les compléments alimentaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Food Supplements (like Ensure, Boost) and Extending Life Répondre en citant

Hello,

The food cart at my LO's ALF has many glasses of a milkshake supplement, probably Ensure or Boost. I have known one lady in her 90's who lived for years soley on these supplements. When a LO is declining with weight loss and advanced dementia, I'm interested in people's opinions on the ethics of offering these supplements. Would you push your LOs to drink them or offer them as a choice? Should we ask the CG's not to offer them or put orders in place to not offer them, since the CGs follow their own ethics? Would you ask your LO if they wanted to drink these supplements, explaining to them that it would extend their lives? Would you give them the supplement as a comfort measure? I'm told that they are delicious.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.lbda.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3192
Creative video production studio

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NUTRIPEPS Le Forum Index du Forum -> Diététique et compléments alimentaires -> Les compléments alimentaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation